Thursday, January 15, 2009

At last carpet is on the way..

Tuesday we will get the carpet for the basement, but in the mean time I have to empty the basement and paint it. We got the paint, now the hard work. I have been busy just catching my breath from the holidays. I have so much to do, but I feel so drained. The thought of the basement fills me with not much excitement. I know it will be great when it is done, but I hate getting there. The kids are out until tuesday. I had a friend from Philmont contact me after 15 years. It was great to hear from him and he is living in Utah. I always love it when you get in contact with people you haven't heard from in a long time. We are getting very excited about our upcoming vacation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go on vacation! You very much so deserving of a vacation....your always so busy and have tons to do all the time! I think your an awesome mom and wife for all that you do for your family. Vacation is what you need!

Blessed Rain said...

Wow sounds great we honeymooned at Arches! I always love finishing up a project.