Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy, Busy..

well, it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Summer is almost over with and I feel like it just started. Duane is doing better since his accident, his car was totaled and so now he has a rental until he gets his new car. Alexis is currently in Evanston at Girls camp. SHe spent two weeks with Helinfield and family. She had a great time. By the time she gets home next wek she would of been gone for over 4 weeks. A LONG time. The kids and I have been busy exploring our new city of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. I need to get pictures posted. It has been so hot that by afternoon we hibernate in the house. We have made some great new friends here. The kids have all found new friends. I am slowly working on it, it is hard when I have depended on work for friends for so long. I am slowly stepping over the line to make friends. Kids get registered next week and start school on Aug. 10th(my birthday). We are waiting patiently for rain that will last more then a couple of minutes. IN a couple of weeks we will take the kids down to Philmont, the last time we went it was winter, now they will see it in hub of activity. I will work on posting pictures of our activities.

No comments: