Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Carson’s first day…

So Carson started his first day of 4th grade.  His friend came over in the morning and they ran off to catch the bus together.  I feel so sad that he didn’t want me to walk him to the bus stop.  I guess he is growing up. After he left I took Casey to her neurology appointment for her migraines.  They took some blood and we got the results back, I don’t think it is good  when the dr. calls and leaves a message at 7:30 in the morning the very next day.  Her iron levels are extremely low.  So I need to get her a vitamin that has iron.  It is hard to find kids vitamins with iron and especially one she will take.  Now that everyone is at school and I don’t have work I am going to start getting my sewing and craft classes going and work on selling stuff.  So much to do, but excited to get it going.  I know this is what I am suppose to do.

DSCF2102

No comments: