Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss c-bug



12 years ago we introduced a beautiful young girl into the world.  Miss Casey Lin, joined our family at 12:08 am.  Her appearance was one of great excitement and anticipation.  From the beginning she has had a strong spirit and a determination to make it into this world.  The thanksgiving weekend before was one of anticipation and anxiousness as the ER dr. told us we had lost her and to go home.  We waited for my OB appointment and the most amazing thing we heard, and will always be, is that little heartbeat.  It was struggle but she made here, healthy and strong and EARLY.   But we knew she would come in her own day because she wouldn't want to share our anniversary date.  In the last 12 years we have had many great moments and memories.  I picked a few pictures, so I hope you enjoy them.
Trouble can't be done by myself.  Don't we look cute (she was so proud of herself)
Green Sharpie, willing brother and 2 minutes by themselves = colorful kids


The start of many Giraffes that cover my room

just cute

Me and my best friend

2011


Smile

April 2012

My First Birthday.

Easter...Don't I look cute?

4th of July

What a cute smile!!!

Easter all dressed up

Me and Alexis in 2012

Me and daddy

The day of my arrival with my siblings and mom

Me and Grandma Stokes
Dressing Carson up..because a princess can't be by herself.

No comments: