Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ideas, phones and more

Well, it's been a few days. That's what happens when you work 6 days straight and don't get a holiday--Sunday night the power went out at Wally. It was entertaining we were able to get everyone out the door before the registers turned off, then I sent my cashiers to break and lunches when the power came back on an hour later. I had 3 cashiers and people waiting at the doors to come in because when their power is out at home-of course you come to wally world. I had to call all the floor help to help me until my cashiers came slowly back. It has been a crazy hectic weekend, I am off today-YEAH!!!! So D and I did some talking about making extra money and came up with an issue we have talked about before-okay he has I wasn't ready. I am going to make memory quilts and photo albums. So I need to make samples. I need to get pictures from those I have made. This venture will take awhile, because I am also trying to finish Megs room and get my Real Estate finished. But I feel like I am in a place to pursue this endevor, I am very excited. The name I like is "Peek into a Memory", what do you think??
Well, I have a million things going, but for today my neighbor is on his way over and we are going to tackle Megs room. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks to move her out of my family room/craft area into her own room. AK inherited Megs phone since her mom insisted she get her a phone that has text messaging and is on her account. It works because AK is in heaven. So give her a call on her "new" cell phone @ 675-9969. He is home sick today, we have been fighting sore throats and colds. She keeps her phone close by, because she thinks it may disappear. QWest is switching to verizon so she will be getting a brand new phone when that happens, so she is even more excited. So for now there is peace and joy at our humble abode..

No comments: