Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving is closer, and Christmas follows

Well, the Christmas holiday is coming up fast. Thanksgiving is next week, with Blitz on Friday. Overnights have been quiet but I know they will pick up. I am very sad because for the last 20 years (with a few missed) I have done Ballet West Nutcracker-either carpenter, or wardrobe and this year I got kicked off the list-there goes Christmas money, I am really sad, but life does go on. We have been busy as a family getting ready for this holiday, I am helping put together the Angel tree at the kids school, we are busy planning our secret pixie that we do as a family, we have the family in mind now we need to decide what to do, that is the best part of the season because it makes you forget your own problems and issues. We are in the middle of fighting custody issues with Megan's mom, what a very stressfull process. Well, I have a lot to do today. I have a friend coming over to help me finish Megan's room. It will be done in a couple of weeks, because HF needs to come visit and have a place to stay(hint, hint). My next project is to get my Christmas lights up, with D. having a broken foot it makes it hard for him, so I get the privelage. I love decorating for the Christmas season

No comments: