Tuesday, November 18, 2008

what a week!!

Well, to start off I am very sad..my sister moved to back to Vegas and took with her my brother-in-law and niece and nephew--how could she?? My family is very sad, but we are happy for the job opportunity. I survived a week already of overnights. It was okay working, it is the getting rest during the day because your body says it needs to be up. Friday night I went on an overnight with the YW and Ym. AK and Meg went also. The weird part is that our stake campground is the same campground I went to 22 years ago as a youth. It brought back lots of fun memories. My mom went and what an adventure that was. It is wierd looking back and thinking I was here as a youth and here I am with my girls now. I have pictures, but I
I'll post them later. Ak got into the National junior Honor society last week. Meg has tryouts for Winter guard right now-Good luck!!(we know she'll make it)

No comments: