Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is what happens when it snows and they grow..




Well, guess what? It finally looks like Christmas. Last night was crazy at work, they called me in early and it was so busy. Two of my overnight cashiers got in a car accident, they carpool together. One may have a broken a wrist and the other is very pregnant but the last we heard she was okay. I have slowly been working on things, I almost have my stocking holder made, I just need to get it stable on the fireplace. The snowsuit picture is what happens when you really want to go play in the snow and try on last years snowsuit and well, the picture tells all. But the funniest was she tryied on another and it was even cuter, but she wouldn't let me get a picture. So guess what we need to get her this year..a new snow suit
11 days until Christmas, It is almost here

No comments: