Thursday, August 21, 2008

survival of the fittest..at least we try

Well, yes we have almost survived this week. Ak went to school yesterday, it went okay, she came home with a huge migraine and lots of tears, but she took some 911 meds and slept most of the night. Carson loves school except he has a lot of homework each night. It takes us about 1-2 hours. Yesterday at about 11am I called HF and asked her what I was suppose to do, I had 4 hours left of no kids. She so kindly offered me Matthew, I declined because I really do have stuff but I just didn't want to. I sorted through stuff. Today we went to Shriners for Bryan's yearly check up. They said his legs are doing better, but to follow up next year. We are still not out of the woods for surgery, his growth will determine that. Tomorrow night me and the girls are going on a surprise camping trip with the bishopric. We just don't know were we are going. I work tonight. I had better get grub for the troops.

No comments: