Wednesday, August 6, 2008

flooding, learning and leaving

Well after my many hours yesterday of trying to tackle this blogging thing, I went down to change laundry and to my surprise my floor was wet...not the washing machine, but someone had left the hose on outside (hours) and it seeped into the floor of the basement. Not only is it wet, but it was also house water-not secondary so the cost will be high. Luckily it only got about a 3 x 8 area wet. We went and borrowed a shop vac from a neighbor, wow..it really sucks!!!! I want one just like it. Finally after moving our food storage cabinet and our heavy duty file cabinet we were able to lift the carpet. It was still wet this morning, but I went to work and had Alexis try and suck some water. That wasn't my only sad moment, my parents are moving from Mississippi to New Hampshire-now that is not closer-is it???? And to top it off HF is taking my cute little neice and nephew (And sweet brother-in-law) away to Portland. I guess I could look at it as two more places to go for vacations. I think this blogging thing is kind of fun, it keeps me in touch that mean a lot to me..thanks for the support.

No comments: